Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dear the homeless douchebag who insists on calling MY sidewalk, HIS home,

Thanks for shitting everywhere and moving in all that classy box furniture and broken bicycle parts. Yeah, I really love what you've done with the place. I especially love it when you say Good Morning, like you're the happiest homeless guy on the planet. But you don't fool me; I know you're still drunk from the night before. And now I've had enough! You smell like a sewer, you litter trash everywhere and you shit where I can see it. So, that pretty much makes you a douchebag. I know you're homeless, but you gotta find another sidewalk.

-Kristy K.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Lux said…

    Dear Kristy K,

    You say you own the sidewalk? You're a pretty crappy landlady if you don't provide a working toilet for your tenant to use. Why not just evict him?
    Then you'll be free to pick on someone in your own tax bracket.
    ♥ ♥

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Lux said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home