Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dear Douchebag Latin American Parking Attendant,

I just wanted to let you know more about myself, because I think we got off on the wrong foot yesterday. My name is Dennis, I am a 28 year old, I think Capricorn, originally from Boston Massachusetts. I root for the Yankees, which is weird I admit, but then again, we all have our dents and flaws.

My concern and cause for this letter comes after a confrontation we had yesterday morning at the Washington Mutual parking lot, next to the IKEA in Burbank, California. Contrary to your verbalized claim that I was stupid (you said, and I quote, "Joo are a stupid!"). I think I'm not.

1. I am a card carrying banker at Washington Mutual.
2. I got a 1210 on my SATs (which isn't bad)
3. I'm not the guy working in the parking lot at Washington Mutual.

At no point, when you saw me park my car, look around to see that no one (you) saw me there, and run across the street to IKEA did you even think to ask yourself, if I belonged to the bank. And how am I supposed to know your secret rule, that I can't use my bank to park in for other shit. Furthermore, when you confronted me, I never called YOU stupid, I simply said, "THIS is stupid." To which you replied "JOO ARE STUPID! ASH-HOLE!"
You coulnd't care less, even when I waved my banking card at you from across the street you still threatened to have me towed.

Regardless of sticking to your so called "rules", you are a douchebag, just because I wasn't going to use the bank per se, doens't mean I shouldn't be allowed to use the parking lot I help pay for, to go across the steet and buy a 24 piece steak knive set for $6.99.
Eat shit parking lot guy, you're a true fucking douchebag.
Dennis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home