Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dear Ticket Inspecting Douchebag in Melbourne...

Thanks for being too lazy and too impatient to wait for me to find my ticket before fining me..
I got the infringment notice in the mail today

I suppose it's not all your fault.
It's not your fault you're an angry little douche with a petty little life.
It's not your fault you suffer from premature baldness a big fat gut and you're a douche.
It's not your fault you're furious you're not a real cop and can't carry a gun .. (thank the lord of the douchebags for that one!)
It's not your fault the only power you have in this world is by being a douche and ruining peoples days doing random acts of douchebaggedness ..
It's not your fault, you're just a simple douche trying to make a living.

I worked 2 days to pay that ticket... you are a douche...and nobody will ever love you... because you're a douche.


MojoJoJo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home