Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dear NBC,

Why oh why do you ruin my evening by showing re-runs of my favorite TV show "ER" right smack in the middle of the current season? I can't tell you how much this annoys me and ruins not only my enjoyment of the show but dare I say my whole Thursday evening. I rushed home last night from a moderately interesting dinner with half a bottle of wine left a-wasting on the table, only to see an episode that was first screened last October or thereabouts wherein Abby gives birth and the child is perilously close to dying. Now I know FULL WELL that the child has recovered, given that the child is now shall we say at least 5 months old in TV months and doing quite well thank you very much. What possible good is there in watching this episode again, especially out of context with the previous weeks offering? If you must screen reruns, at least have the decency to show them in order, not sticking them in randomly in the middle of the new season. I was forced to channel surf in response and ended up watching English blokes living with the Kombai tribe of New Guinea. Not the perfect way to end my Thursday. Watch out NBC! You're on my sh*t list!

-Fiona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home