Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dear Chase Bank on 42nd and Broadway,

I have just gone through menopause while waiting to order a bank draft. Why oh why would you only have one person who can take care of foreign exchange in a busy midtown (heavily populated by foreign tourists) branch? And why oh why do you see fit to let all tellers go on their lunch hour at the same time when most of your customers do their banking at lunch time? And you don't even give free pens and candy! At least Commerce gives you free pens and lollipops.
I guess you also took down the sign that said you get $10 if you're not served in less than 5 minutes orobably 'cos you knew you'd go broke. As I left the bank there were 10 people on line and all equally frustrated. Might I suggest a novel idea to you? You know where you have the sign that says "Customer Service" and "Teller Service" that you actually offer that? It's a crazy idea but it just might work. I wasted 15 minutes of my precious lunch hour today and still did not get served. Lollipopland, here I come.
- Fiona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home