Monday, April 02, 2007

Dear Douchebag Manager of the Douchebag Place I work,

I couldn't be more unhappy with this job and you. You are worthless and I am tired of the work that trickles down to me that should be done at your desk. It infuriates me to no end that you get paid at least 4 times as much as I do to come in whenever you want to, which is never even remotely close to the 40 hours a week that you are paid salary for. Also, it brings me the utmost joy when you bring your children in with you.

Apparently, your immense salary (that, as I have already said, exceeds mine by more than 4 times) is not large enough for you to be able to afford a babysitter. I especially enjoy it when you bring your one year old in with you, even though your wife is a stay at home mother, and then, proceed to change her soiled diaper in the office next to me and leave the smelly diaper in the trash can beside the front office.

I also would like to thank you for hiring the special group of derelicts I have the honor of calling my coworkers. I use that term loosely because the majority of them also aren't here for their scheduled shift. So, once again I'd like to thank you for the wonderful experience this job has brought me and for contributing to my growing dislike of people in general.

Love,
Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home